Why pay more elsewhere?
Many car owners fully service their car every year or every 12,000 miles – whichever comes earlier. Servicing proactively maintains your car, reducing the risk of a breakdown. Even if it is irregular, servicing can help maintain your car’s value.
Why have a Service at Eurolane
- From only £79 Eurolane offers car servicing, with parts matching the quality of the manufacturer’s original equipment plus a range of engine oils.
- All Eurolane Service Technicians are specially qualified to use the latest electronic diagnostic equipment.
- The Eurolane Service Schedule covers the majority of checks included in most manufacturers’ service schedules.
- Appointments available 6 days a week for complete convenience.
- Any service components fitted by Eurolaneautomatically come with a 12 month guarantee.
- The price includes the environmental disposal of all components replaced.
- Eurolane MoT Centre is approved and regularly inspected by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
Many people believe that their driving does add carbon to the atmosphere. Now, you can do something to positively offset your carbon footprint – and save yourself money too.
What is the difference between an Interim Service and a Full Service?
A Full Service is ideal for an annual maintenance programme for your car and recommended
every 12,000 miles or 12 months – whichever is sooner. Some manufacturers may recommend more frequent checks. Interim Servicing is ideal for vehicles used for short, mainly urban journeys or for those who wish to service vehicles doing very high mileage more regularly. An Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months helps keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
What is an Oil Service?
The three part Oil Service from Eurolane is a great supplement between services, when preparing for a long journey or just for some peace of mind. It includes:
- Changing engine oil and filter.
- Checking essential items such as tyres, battery, wipers and lights.
- Topping up essential fluids like brake, windscreen washer or power steering fluids if required.
Why are there different types of engine oil?
Because not all engines are the same! A growing number of manufacturers specify that an enhanced “specialist oil” will optimise the engines performance. Eurolane will recommend an oil equivalent to the manufacturer’s specification and as recommended by Exxon Mobil. Furthermore, in some cases you can choose to upgrade your oil from semi-synthetic to “specialist”. Speak to your Centre Manager to confirm the right oil for your car.
Having your car MOT tested could not be easier, simply call into our testing centre or call 01280 822 822 to book a date and time.
MOT and Service
Arrange for an interim or full service at the same time as your MOT and you will save even more time and money.
Monday-Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am until 1pm